The other day I was asked a question: if I remembered the time when I began to write articles quickly and easily? This is the impression bloggers get, those who have started a blog for some time anyway. Do not know about you, but I am, frankly, still writing slowly and difficult 🙂 .
Of course there are times when the idea comes and I’ll sit down and write down all the thoughts either on paper or on a computer. But often I have to first think, to write, and then fix, then cut and finally to remove and re-write. Sometimes it happens: a ready article and not published, but remains forever lying in the drafts.
Recipes on how to write articles are very much popular. Here I want to share a list of ideas of what to write articles on the business blog that helped me more than once. So now, let’s start setting up a business blog:
Articles manual, walkthroughs, articles begin with “How to …” just have a magical effect. If the statement turned out really valuable, visitors keep it bookmarked to come back later, happy to share it in social networks, and comment.
Write articles with valuable tips that solve specific problems of your audience. A business blog should always be put at the heart of your readers, that is, Your target audience for which you are writing. To do this, it is important to know what problems and issues arise before them. The article suggests more comfortable writing in a list, such as this article.
3. Polls, Questions
Organize survey of your customers, readers, and write the result. It is also a great way to explore your audience.
Ask your readers. Turn on the poll and be sure to ask them to respond to your question or comment.
Take the interview with an expert in your industry and position it on the blog. Good solution, when the stock of ideas for articles exhausted, and a great way to give readers expert in your topic and learn something new yourself.
5. You and your business
There may be a few ideas:
– Share your story as you start your business or how it developed
– Share your values, passion and purpose of your business
– Write about your future projects and your vision of development
– report on your progress and results. Share positive results when you reach certain stages
– Share the best results that you use in your business or provide resources that you recommend to your readers (customers)
– Share the mistakes you made and what lessons extract the
– Tell us what is your typical day. Share what’s going on “behind the scenes.”
– Write “bitter truth”, a report on “common mistakes” or open the myths and misconceptions about your industry. Invite your visitors to the dark side, but remember to finish on a positive note, offering advice or decision.
– Write about what you like, what you love and are grateful for that – about your business, the customer, about the industry or the resources. Share your love!
– Write about the business or the people who inspire you
– Write about events or conferences in which you have participated or organized
– Draw a parallel between your business and anything else (sports, events, anniversary, music, food, animal, whatever) – everyone likes a good analogy
6. Your products, services
– Inform about products and promotions (in moderation)
– Write about your products and services and how to obtain them. But reserving selling bias for selling pages
– Share your ideas for new products or services. Great idea to ask readers (customers) make suggestions.
– Write down what your potential customers need, the difficulties they face. Show that you understand them and offer solutions or advice.
– write about the experience of your customers (underline how your business has helped them and enable reviews)
– Voice your opinion on the latest hot news in your industry. Share with the readers, what you really think about it.
– You can also write reviews of books, articles or posts from other blogs and share your opinions
And finally, do not forget to do 3 things:
1. optimize your articles (keywords from titles, do relink articles)
2. format the text of the article, according to the rules of usability
3. send articles to your social networks and your subscriber
This is the short draft to setting up a business blog.